LA TORRETA DEL LLAC
Apartment of 65 m² and located on the main facade, offers privileged views of Lake Puigcerdà and the French Cerdanya.
It has two bedrooms, one double and one equipped with two single beds with access to the balcony on the side facade.
Separate kitchen, living room and dining room, which has a large terrace.
·Double room, bed of 1.60 x 2.00 m and another with two single beds of 1.00 x 2.00 m.
·Two Bathrooms. One complete with large shower and special screen. And a second of small design.
·Terrace of 20 m² with sofa and garden table for sweet breakfasts, privileged views.
In all apartments :
· Equipped kitchen: oven, vitro, microwave, hood, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer.
· DAILY CLEANING service of the apartment by specialized personnel.
· Complete facing of the whole apartment (dining room, kitchen, beds, bath and hand towels).
· Italian coffee machine and Nespresso, kettle for tea, sandwich maker, toaster and source of drinking water for osmosis.
· Very cozy atmosphere, modern decor with contrast of restored period furniture.
· Elevator 6 places.
· Private garden in front of the lake for the apartments.
· High definition television.
· Hairdryer, clothesline.
· Heating and hot water with natural gas and electricity included. Custom thermostat for customer taste.
· Possibility of cot or small bed for children.
· Possibility of luggage storage.
· We have different types of pillows for a better rest, special cushion caresses for sleep.
· Wardrobe for skis and boots on the ground floor.
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments or common areas for reasons of hygiene, coexistence and safety.
* Vorwerk reports that this establishment is cleaned and sanitized with our Kobold hygiene system.
The prestigious German label TÜV, guarantees that the Kobold system is effective in the prevention of allergies. Vorwerk certificate.
April, May, June, October and November
January, February, March, Easter, July, August, September, December and Long Weekends
VAT 10% not included, tourist tax € 1 / person and day